Got sweaty, stinky feet after work? Here's why and how to prevent it!
There aren't many things worse than taking off your shoes around other people and knowing your feet are going to stink.
So why do your shoes smell so bad?
The main cause of smelly feet is bacteria. Bacteria love nothing more than nestling down in a warm sweaty shoe; it's the perfect environment for them.
The bacteria in your shoes, socks, and on your feet will start feasting on dead skin cells and oils from your skin. They will then turn around and excrete waste in the form of acid and sulfur compounds. This is what really causes the smell.
How to get rid of shoe odor forever!
It's pretty simple! You need to: eliminate any current bacteria and prevent new bacteria from forming.
There are a few ways to do this, but we'll just share what has worked the best for us.
1. Wash your shoes
Put your shoes in the washing machine with detergent and run on a gentle cycle. Then let them air dry in an open area (preferably outside if the weather is good).
Not all shoes can be washed, so make sure it's okay for your shoes before doing this.
2. Use a natural extra strength odor eliminator
We put together a mix of essential oils and other ingredients that have very high antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. This stuff seriously packs a punch!
Our shoe spray is an extremely effective natural way to eliminate shoe odor. We've helped thousands of people get rid of their shoe odor. With over ⭐ 1800 5-star reviews and counting on Amazon.com.
3. Use an all natural shoe powder for sweat & odor prevention
Our shoe powder combines the best all natural powders and clays to prevent sweaty feet, while also preventing bacteria. Did we mention these ingredients are also fantastic for your skin?
- Arrowroot Powder - Eliminates moisture, helps with rashes, anti-infammatory, and antiseptic
- Kaolin Clay - Natural deodorant, good for dry and sensitive skin
- Bentonite Clay - Antibacterial, helps heal eczema, calms skin infections
- Zinc Oxide - Natural deodorant, great for rashes, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Natural deodorant and kills fungi and mold
- Corn Starch - Eliminate moisture, natural deodorant, and soothes skin